To sign up for Binance, follow these steps:
2. Enter your email address and create a password. Make sure to use a strong password that includes a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
3. The Referral Code is JULHQYON (Sign up with the Binance referral code to save on transaction fees).
5. Complete the captcha verification to prove that you are not a robot. And click on the "Create Account" button.
6. Binance will send a verification email to the email address you provided. Open the email and click on the verification link to activate your account.
7. Log in to your newly created Binance account and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the verification process. This may include providing personal information and submitting identification documents.
8. Once your account is verified, you can start using Binance to trade cryptocurrencies and access other features like staking, lending, and more.
That's it! You are now registered on Binance and ready to start trading.
It is important to note that Binance may have different registration processes depending on your country of residence and the level of verification you need to complete. Make sure to follow all instructions provided by Binance during the registration process to ensure that your account is properly set up.